Photography Project Ideas

I stumbled upon Interface Lift a while ago (about a few years now) and since then - I have never gotten my desktop wallpaper anywhere else. Why should I? It offers massive selections of awesome wallpapers submitted by people all over the place! :)
If you have never seen the site - what are you waiting for? Quick - right click on the above link and open a new tab! Enjoy!

My memory of discovering TasteSpotting is quite blurry - all I know is that suddenly my Firefox is filled with photos of scrumptious looking food and I'm in love. Since then - I've always been intrigued - where did these photos come from?

So here goes the photography project ideas:
Try and get my photos up on TasteSpotting and Interface Lift.

No Response to "Photography Project Ideas"

Post a Comment