Pilot

Minimalism -

That's what I'm aiming for next.
I turned 27 recently and I've piled on enough lists/tasks to go do in a hidden island somewhere for at least the next 10 years.
I've decided to get rid of most of them. Slowly - but surely.
I'm sick of constantly trying to catch my breathe.
I want to live my life.

Intrigued -

That's how I often feel.
What does that feel like?
How can I do that?
What would that taste like?
Hence the pile of clutter that I have. Well - at least half of the pile (the other half would probably be attributed to procrastination).

Passion -

Is how I want to feel about my work.
Unfortunately - I am not there yet. Currently working towards it - with the help of this blog.
There are a few things that I am passionate about.
I'm sure it'll be quite obvious after a few posts - because I just can't quite keep my fingers from typing about them. :)

Happy -

I think it is a short term thing.
I believe contentment last longer.
I am quite often happy; but I am also quite often sad.
I am very much a gal in that sense - extremely moody.
Luckily and thankfully - I have a husband who totally understand that. ;)
Still - I want to proactively work on avoiding the moodiness.

Photography -

It is what has been keeping me up late at night.
It's my most recent curiosity or interest. Hmm... recent is probably a bit of a stretch.
It has been part of my life for a few years - though previously I was more intrigued by being at the object end.
A couple years ago - I decided that I want to be on the other end of the lens.
Now I am constantly clicking the button and loving it.
I just have to learn to pronounce the word "photographer" properly so that I can announce myself as one.

Food -

This is one of my passion which also makes it my weakness.
I have a constant love-hate relationship with food.
It's constantly in my mind. I'm not quite sure why.
Food often gave me short term burst of excitement bubbles - followed by guilt for overdoing it.
I do know it does not have to be like that.
I was able to control myself for a period of time - and I'm heading back that way.

Anyhow -

This blog is for me to keep me sane, voice my feelings, give me clarity and showcase what I stumble upon in my journey.

Selamat Datang! (translate: Welcome)

No Response to "Pilot"

Post a Comment