The Excitement of Preparing for Photo Shoot!

I feel myself bursting with EXCITEMENT.
I am as nervous as I am excited while I frantically have over 30 odd web pages.

My website portfolio (www.shelvialoveridge.com) is working! I now have 2 planned photo shoot lined up!

The first one is a fashion/portrait shoot with Miss Louisa in Nagambie next weekend.
It is more "for fun" - but I'm going to treat it as serious as possible and I can then hopefully use the resulting photos as my portfolio.
I just put through a purchase order for Telephoto Zoom lens (Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Lens) which will hopefully arrive soon!

The next one is a pre-wedding/engagement shoot with a good friend from back in uni days.
This is serious! BIG full on serious deal!

As far as the preparation for the photo shoot goes, I've found some really good reference pages to read for the fashion/portrait shoot:
And of course, I've got another big list of references to read for pre-wedding/engagement couple shot preparation:

For inspirations purpose, I've also bookmark-ed websites with some really good couple shots (pre-wedding/engagement/weddings): Hmm - looking at the size of this list, I should probably take out the links and put together a scrapbook for inspirations purpose.

Bonus: A generic tip for photographing people, Photographing People From Different Angles.

No Response to "The Excitement of Preparing for Photo Shoot!"

Post a Comment