Today's Thought on Photography

I'm starting to think that...
"To truly develop my eyes for great photograph, I have to let go of my OCD desire to take stock of everything."

Going through my backlogs photos to clean up crappy shots, I find myself holding on to images needlessly.
No one cares about it (not even me if I really think about it).
I justify keeping it by thinking that it will remind me of the event/venue/details, but I should stop trying to remember everything through photographs (unless I wanna do documentary photography?).
Because that second/minute/hour I spend on taking that shot, filtering out or post-processing that image, I could really use to compose a spectacular image or post-processing another amazing image instead.

No Response to "Today's Thought on Photography"

Post a Comment