Life...

I woke up and it was Monday, I commuted and began my work day.
Before I could checked the clock, it was the end of the day.
I went home, cooked, have dinner, sat in front of my computer till midnight arrived.
Went to bed, slept, got up and it was Tuesday, commuted, began my work day and run around (physically and mentally).
Surprise surprise, 6 PM and I am running late for my photo class.
Got there, listened, learned and chatted for a few hours, then was picked up for grocery shopping before home.
Sat in front of my computer for a couple hours, and it's bedtime.
Today I got up and felt a bit of shock because it's Wednesday. Already. Again.

My days are passing by at the speed of light.

Am I doing what I want to do everyday?
If not, WHY?
If yes, why does it not feel that way?

A few personal development posts that has been nagging me..
* Two Questions to Help You Gain Perspective | Zen Habits - “How you live each day is, of course, how you live your life”
* Is Your Mind Holding You Back? - by Dumb Little Man - “One reason why people don’t achieve their goals is because they don’t know what part of them choose the goal.” ~ John Kehoe
* Five Ways to Find Time to Live Healthily - by Dumb Little Man - "Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness."

No Response to "Life..."

Post a Comment