A Day in the Life of a Betts Fashion Buyer in New York

There is just something about New York City that attracts me like a GIANT magnet (I'm sure I'm not the only one). I was there for nearly a month in December 2008 / January 2009 for my honey-holiday (check out photos links below) and it was NOT enough. I want to go back there...

That's when I stumbled upon Betts' advertisement, Be Surprised - Win a Trip to New York - Betts - Women's and Men's Fashion Shoes.
Whoaaa - Are you kidding???
I registered immediately, then sit and keep mumbling to myself "ohhh - pick me, pick me, pick me, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Please just pick me!!!" (Not that I think this will work...)

Until I get distracted by this cute "FANCY" clutch at Betts' online shopping site (image attached).

Then - I remembered that I have to blog about my experience with Betts as part of the condition of entry to win the NY trip. I hope this will do.

Here's the US Honey Holiday photos links from last year:

With this post, I'm desperately hoping that I'll get to go to New York again soon.
This time I'll get to take ultra cool photos with my lovely Nikon D60! ;)

P.S.: Betts - if you let me win, I'll tell everyone how great Betts is! :) tee hee hee...

No Response to "A Day in the Life of a Betts Fashion Buyer in New York"

Post a Comment