Go AUD!!!

Do you know ...
... that it is much quicker and it will cost me less to buy one single book from Amazon (USA) and get it shipped to Melbourne, Australia than to pre-order one off the Australia Online Bookshop? Check this out!


It is insanely incredible!

I can't help but dream about the amount of shopping I can do if I'm now back in New York. Ah.. the pretty clothes, the awesome designer sales, the shops in Soho, the factory outlets.... and not to mention the AWESOME food options...

Screeeeekkkkk (you know that sound in the ad/TV shows where they play the sound of someone hitting hard on the car break?)... enough dreaming! For now - I only get to settle with whatever is available online for browsing (and buying...). Check out Forever 21 (flat rate shipping cost to Australia at USD$34.95 for orders above $100), NY & Company (unfortunately doesn't ship to Australia - their stuffs are just wickedly priced!) and H&M (I don't think they do online selling...).

I've bought a few books off Amazon (I Love Your Style: How to Define and Refine Your Personal Style (Paperback) by Amanda Brooks and Instyle the New Secrets of Style (Hardcover) by Instyle Magazine Editors). Tee hee hee. Can't wait to receive them!

Anyways - I'm off - back to work! Have a great day everyone!

P.S.: I find the book that I used as an example above (Closet Confidential: Style Secrets Learned the Hard Way (Paperback) by Winona Dimeo-Ediger very tempting. The author is a pretty decent fashion blogger, check out Daddy Likey. But I do have the 2 fashion books on the way... It feels a bit rich & spoilt to get another one, don't you think? ;P

No Response to "Go AUD!!!"

Post a Comment