Life Dynamism and the Joy it Brings

I woke up feeling loved, full of joy and refreshed.

Perhaps it's because I went to bed a little early last night (about 11 PM).
Or perhaps, it's because I only have one more Bikram Yoga session to go before I complete the challenge and I've been doing complete 26 poses the past 2 classes (!!! :)).
Or perhaps, it's because I'm flying to Hamilton Island on Sunday?
Or perhaps, it's because the book that I've been embarrassedly reading (will talk about this when I'm ready to reveal it :P I've had to hide the cover when reading on the train, but boy - this book is good and explains a lot!!).

Well, back to the feelings, I can't quite pinpoint on any of it, and I don't want to.
I chose to savour every second of the joy instead of working out why.

I had a quite a lot to go through and get done at work today.
I was even looking forward to that!

The past couple of years, my life has changed in so many ways.
I too have changed in many different ways.
2010 is turning out to be an amazing year and I hope it will continue being so.
Things are falling into places, and when they don't, it doesn't matter, because I know that I can deal with them if and when I want to.

It helps that I have clear understanding of what is important to me.
The other part of the equation is the realisation that I make the decision.
Yes, that's right.
No one else but me, can choose to pursue what is important, or not, to me.
The power is totally within me.

Making the choices to pursue things that are important to me, have totally changed my days.
Investing my heart and mind completely in them makes me feel very much at peace.
Of course, I have to tribute the regular Bikram Yoga practice.

About the challenge, I am already starting to miss the daily calming dosage that I've been taking and the cleansed balanced feeling that I have constantly been left with after the class.
Yes, there is no reason why I can't continue going often.
But, I know that it will not be the same.
Because there is no drive to force myself to go when I don't feel like it, which often turns out to be the best sessions!
All in all though, it has been a very rewarding experience and I am very glad that I completed it.

Have a lovely weekend, my peeps!

This post was inspired by Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life's writing on Living with Style and Spirit.

No Response to "Life Dynamism and the Joy it Brings"

Post a Comment