Lust

A friend brought in Dazed & Confused to the PSC class tonite and allow me the opportunity to meet my new lust in that Über cool magazine.

Without further ado, let me I introduce you to ...

"the Viktor & Rolf designer house"


Thanks to Viktor And Rolf's Surrealist Gowns...Perfect For The Red Carpet? - Magazines at Refinery29.com for the images.


!!!!!
Aren't those dresses SIMPLY SPECTACULAR or what?
Those colours are also totally up my ally!
MMmmmm... I so wish I could touch the dresses, and if they are for eating purposes, I would imagine they taste extremely scrumptious.
"Viktor & Rolf", you might just beat Chocolate Soufflé to the top of my desire list!

Some more links on their gorgeous design (just because I can!)...
- Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Runway Review
- Viktor & Rolf Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Runway Review
- Viktor & Rolf RTW Fall 2010 - WWD.com
- Viktor & Rolf Resort 2010 Collection on Style.com: Runway Review
- Viktor & Rolf Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Runway Review

Thanks to Viktor & Rolf Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2010 Paris « The X File of Yulya X's Fashion World for the images.

Not too sure why, but I've recently gotten more and more addicted to "expensive" clothing.
Luckily, the addiction only goes as far as looking at them - so far anyway...
Can't quite afford to be addicted of buying them if I am considering career swap.
Even if I don't consider it, I'm not quite confident that I will be making use of those expensive designer clothing correctly.

Btw - the clothing pieces in ShopBop are rather yummy too, but not comparable to "Viktor & Rolf".... :)

No Response to "Lust"

Post a Comment