25th Post: Dressed Up & Discounted Ladies Clothing Online Shops

Guess what I found today!
It's not precious enough to be a treasure, but it is definitely interesting enough for me to blog about.

Check out DressedUp...

It is not just one of those ladies' fashion online store which seems to pop up in every corner of the web these days.
It is pretty smartly different. :)
Here, you get to borrow the designer dresses instead of buying them (though it is still an option). How lovely!

The price is pretty decent or so I think on my first glance.
A 7-days hire of a lovely black wrap dress from Wayne Cooper costs $59 (cleaning inclusive!) whereas buying it would have set you back at $299.
There is the $14.95 flat rate courier cost Australia nation-wide, metropolitan area (which includes the cost of returning the items to DressedUp).
There is also a maximum of 3 items per individual customer at any one time.

For more information, have a look at their How It Works page.
The FAQ list is pretty extensive, but one combination of 2 questions in it (i.e. "If the garment is in transit to Dressed Up on the 8th day will I still be charged?" and "What if I am not home when the courier arrives with my garment?") actually raised a new question for me.
Hmm.. "does the rental days start when we received the item, or is it when the courier first try to deliver the item?"
Hope is the earlier one.

This must be one of my better find from Cleo magazine.
I flicked through the interview of the business owner for this website last night when I was waiting for our meals at Joe's Garage (I had one very yummie burger which unfortunately comes with not so crispy fries...)

If - however - you are looking for the normal ladies clothing online shops, my most recent email from Sales Guide enlisted the following sales:
  • Gosh Celebrity offers sale items up to 40% off & free delivery for orders above $150;

  • Cadelle offers bags which are 70% off retail prices (price ranges between $25-$150;

  • Viva La Frock offers 25% off storewide with the VIP code 'salesguide'.

Happy Shopping, Ladies!

No Response to "25th Post: Dressed Up & Discounted Ladies Clothing Online Shops"

Post a Comment