Food Blogging (Part 1)

Am I cut out to be a Food Blogger? Let's see.

Love for food? Tick.
Enjoy blogging? Tick.
Passion in photography? Tick.
+++ I live in Melbourne - one of the city which starts the infectious Foodism disease!

But - I know for sure it's not that simple.
There are plentiful food blogs out there (some really awesome ones too).
What gap can I fill? For a list of food blogs, check out food blog blog.com or The Australian Index - Food Blogs.
Actually, do I need to differ myself?
How else am I adding values?
On the other hand - there are enough restaurants/cafes/food junctions in Melbourne for the numerous food bloggers to share and talk about.
That's possibly one way to look at it.

Maybe I should read up on how to be one and then consider it.
Or maybe - I should just blog about whatever and see where I'm heading?

Hmmm.

Anyway - here's some great references on Food Blogging & Food Photography:
* How to food blog – The Last Appetite
* Foodblogging - Do’s and Don’ts » delicious:days
* Top 10 Tips for a Successful Food Blog
* 11 Tips to Improve your Blog Writting
* Food Photography Setup
* VeganYumYum » Food Photography for Bloggers

Off to my second Advanced Bikram Yoga class. Wish me luck!

No Response to "Food Blogging (Part 1)"

Post a Comment