Life's Most Precious Commodity

"Time"

I'm constantly running out of it.
How I wish there is ever enough time for me to do everything that I want to do.

I want to explore Melbourne's food, Melbourne's scenery, Melbourne's events;
I want to clean up my backlog photo editing and publishing;
I want to beautify and cosify (LOL - don't know if this is a word - but I meant: to make cosy) my apartment that I shared with Mr. so that I can finally enjoy it;
I want to travel everywhere (Tokyo/New York/Fiji/Hawaii/Thailand/Hong Kong/Macau/Shanghai/Brazil/Mexico/.....;
I want to play all these PC games I've bought - The Sims 3 or Spore or Runaway: A Road Adventure;
I want to watch my Drop Dead Diva, Kyle XY, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother ...
I want to finally start watching Dexter, True Blood, Gossip Girl;
I want to play my silly random online game like Diner Dash or Build a Lot;
I want to relax, chill, and perhaps play one or two Wii, or DS, or PS3 games with Mr.;
I want to sit down with a cup of coffee and flicking these fashion books (refer Go AUD!!!) that I recently received;
I want to bake New York Cheesecake and savour it;
I want to cook from Bill Granger's recipe book that I got recently;
I want to do some programming - maybe AI stuff - read the book that Mr. gifted me (see Surprise!) - or maybe Windows Mobile based application;
I can't remember the last time I actually finish reading through and be absorb in a fiction book;
I want to watch Julie & Julia, 500 Days of Summer. Heck! I haven't even watch Up!

Instead - the list of things that I need to do keep growing and every hour of my day keep getting filled with catching ups, or errands, or just random itty bitties!
Leaving no time for the list of things that I want to do which keeps growing.
Then when I'm doing one of the things that I want to do - my mind keep thinking about all these other things that I should be doing.

Argh!!!

I know what you're thinking..
I need to prioritize.
I know. But I want to do them all.

I know I shouldn't be whinging because I do have quite a few things to look forward to.

Balgownie Estate weekend away;
Dinner at Tea Rooms at Yarck;
Healesville Sanctuary (+ Picnic - YAY!!!);
Gurkhas Dinner with Siblings;
Paragliding;
KL / Indo trip for Pipi's Wedding (Can't wait - Massages! Food! Josephine! Hmm... :)) );
Afternoon Tea at the Hotel Windsor.

I'm also considering a short break to Wilson's Prom over the Christmas / New Year's holiday.
Then, there is skydiving sometime soon perhaps.
Hamilton Island gals trip in February.

Hmmm I do have a packed diary. Maybe I plan too much?

What about you?
What do you do with your time?
How do you handle the over flooding range of interesting things on offer in life?

Can someone pause the time?

Cheerio,
One Greedy Monstress

No Response to "Life's Most Precious Commodity"

Post a Comment