Introducing "One Melbourne Photography's World"

Remember that web photography portfolio that I talked about recently? Well....
TA-DAAAAA!!!

www.shelvialoveridge.com

Please do check it out.
Suggestions, comments, critics are all most welcome... :)
Thank you!

PS: Now that I have this blog, that web portfolio, the Flickr photosets, my PicasaWeb photo album and Facebook photo albums. It is a little confusing as to which one I should keep and what for... I'm sure I'm not the only one as each and every one of them have their pro-s and contra-s...
Ahhh.. The dilemma of too many options..... :P

PS2: If you have time, have a read at this great Zen Habits post, 'The Simple, Ridiculously Useful Guide to Earning a Living from Your Passion'.

No Response to "Introducing "One Melbourne Photography's World""

Post a Comment