Happy Valentine's Day

"For Boris...
Thank you for showing me love."

As a human being, I have many limitations that I am constantly working to identify and where possible, overcome. I have always enjoyed seeing the progress of this process.

The latest life part that I am focusing on is how I am in relationships (with Shanon, with family, with close friends, and everyone else). I have been paying close attention to my feelings toward them and how I express them. Not too much to be classified as being self conscious (I hope!) but enough to be aware of my actions/words and what they are projecting to them.

It's been great. I feel that I'm making better decisions (in actions/words) and because of it the relationships blossomed, which in turns makes me happy and all set to celebrate Valentine's Day 2010 while skydiving (hope I survive!).

Bonus link: The Happiness Project: In which I become enraged with my husband and lose my temper. One very well written post which does the job of sending out the reminder of "there is only love".

No Response to "Happy Valentine's Day"

Post a Comment