The Quest for The Perfect Blueberry Muffin Recipe

I'm a fussy muffin eater.
Not many places make the kind of muffin I like.
Almost crispy and crumbly over flowing split top, with cake moistness on the inside of the muffin.
It can't be too sweet, I dislike sugar tasting muffin, it should only taste sweet enough with the burst of blueberries helping it out.
It's only normal that I should try and bake my own!

I normally like the recipes and the look of food in Simply Recipes, but their Blueberry Muffins Recipe | Simply Recipes looks a bit too dry to me.
Similarly, Exclusively Food, is another one of my preferred recipe source, but the Exclusively Food: Blueberry Muffin Recipe looks a bit too sugary and crusty on the top.

*Sigh*

After a bit of Google-ing, I found these three recipes which features muffin that look similar to the ones I like.
The split top in 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventures: Fiber One Blueberry Muffins Review and Giveaway is very convincing.
The cut version of the muffin in Sass & Veracity: Giant Muffins a la Joanne Chang displays the moistness and cake texture that I like.
The amount of blueberry in Gotta Little Space: Blueberry Muffins, Heartland Meatloaf & Week 2 Weight Loss seems perfect.

Here's another one that looks worth trying, bakingsheet: Cooking School: Bakery Style Muffins.

This particular blueberry muffin recipe, Add A Little Love: Blueberry Muffin with a Lighter Taste, is rather intriguing.
The muffin looks super fluffy.. could be an interesting different experience!

Time to schedule this into my cooking plan! :)

No Response to "The Quest for The Perfect Blueberry Muffin Recipe"

Post a Comment