The Challenge Continues...



Recipes: Kitty's Bocconcino and Sausage Pasta Quick Weeknight Meals Recipe Contest 2009 | Apartment Therapy The Kitchn
This one was purely temptation through the photograph from the recipe!
Made this for Shanon's lunch on Wednesday and it was marked a keeper.
I haven't tried it myself as we went out to Caffe e Cucina Tue nite to celebrate the confirmation of Shanon's PhD Project - and then went out on Wed nite simply due to hunger pang! :)



Tonight I bought Olive and Feta Panini from Coles which I thought was quite yummy.
I oven-ed this to accompany tonight's dinner.
"Farmhouse Chicken" Masterfoods Casserole.
I added garlic, onion, broccoli, freezer rosemary, dried thyme and lotsa pepper.
Served it on a bed of Rigatoni.
I thought it was good with the warm bread and butter, but not convinced enough to cook it again...

No Response to "The Challenge Continues..."

Post a Comment